POF has the characteristics of high surface gloss, good toughness, high tear strength, uniform heat shrinkage and suitable for automatic high-speed packaging. It is a replacement product of traditional PVC heat shrinkable film. POF means heat shrinkable film. POF stands for multi-layer co-extruded polyolefin heat shrinkable film. It uses linear low-density polyethylene as the middle layer (LLDPE) and copolymerized polypropylene (pp) as the inner and outer layers. It is plasticized and extruded by an extruder, and then processed by special processes such as die forming and film bubble inflation. Shrink sleeve labels are made of a heat-shrinkable film and are the only label that fits perfectly into any containers' shape. It is used in various fields of industry; beverage, food, home and personal care and pharmaceutical products. Beside displaying product information, we also provide labels with various functions that are environmentally friendly.
LEHUA PLASTIC SHRINK SLEEVE LABEL
We have over 16 years experience for providing custom shrink sleeve wrapping labels solutions for all walks of industries, such as for Cocktail /Wine bottles shrink labels, Beverage Tea bottles shrink sleeves wrapping, Cans shrink label, Beers bottle sleeves, for Milk ice-cream cups wrapping, Air Freshener Bottles shrink labels, Whey protein containers shrink label, Holographic Shrink Sleeve Labels, Hand washing bottles shrink labels, Anti-counterfeit Shrink Label, Metallic Golden shrink label, etc.
- Advantages of shrink sleeve labels.
- Shrink sleeve labels can be used to wrap and 360 degree cover containers or bottles with complex shapes and curves. These labels are supplied in PVC or PET or OPS material, They are very durable materials compared to the sticker labels during dusty, heavy moisture environment.
- One of the greatest advantages of using shrink sleeves labels that it allows you Brand your products more in details compared to pressure sensitive sticker-labels. This additional space can be used to help adding more creative thoughts, imagery and attractive and all of the regulatory information that needs to show on your label.
APPLICATION OF SHRINK SLEEVES LABEL
HOW TO MAKE SHRINK SLEEVES LABEL?
- We will make a printing template according to your product and design.
- After confirming the printing template, we will start making cylinder plates.
- When the printing cylinders are created, they will be transferred to the printing machine and printing begins.
- Then the printed film will be transferred to a slitting machine which CUT the big roll into single item rolls. Then seam the roll film.
- According to your needs in rolls or pieces to deliver.
WHAT CAN LEHUA PACKAGING DO FOR YOU?
We have two printing methods to support your project no matter how many quantity you want to start, We also provide 5~9 days turnaround times for production of shrink sleeves to make sure your products can go to market sooner.
Our experts team will be always here to support you any custom shrink sleeve wrapping project. Our Designers and technicians will recommend the best shrink materials and perfect shrink size for your products without any distortions of the graphic.
Shenzhen Lehua Packaging Materials Co., Ltd
- Company Name: Shenzhen Lehua Packaging Materials Co., Ltd
- Representative: Longfang Liu
- Product/Service: Shrink Sleeve Labels , Flexible Packaging Bags , Shrink Wrapping Packaging , Stand Up Pouch , Coffee Packaging Pouch , Pet Treat Food Packaging Bag
- Capital (Million US $): 500000RMB
- Year Established: 2006
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 1st~2nd Floor, BuildingNo.4, Huangjiang Industrial Park,No.85 Tongxin Road,TongXin Community,Baolong Street,Longgang District,Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province,China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Jessica Shi
- Tel: 86-13530406180